Loose chin is something all of us encounter that makes us feel ashamed to keep among our peers. But, just how can we get rid of? Can we do anything about it? Well, of course, yes, we have many methods to tighten our throat skin readily.
A double chin is usually associated with an increase in body weight, but that’s not the only reason. Genetics or looser skin can also be the main reason cause a double chin.
If you have a double chin and desire to get rid of it, here are some effective ways you can try.
#1 – Warm up Your Face Muscles
A warmup is really important, it’s just the same before any other workout, you will prefer to do. For this purpose, move your lower jaw forward and backward, then side to side. All moves should be practiced slowly and smoothly without any kind of sudden jerks.
#2 – Release Your Jaws
Get attractive, strong cheekbones and a prominent jawline with this amazing jaw releasing exercise, it is one of the most effective facial exercises to reduce the double chin effect. It is really effective for muscle stretching around the lips, cheeks and most importantly your jaws.
Steps to follow:
- Move your jaws as if you are chewing something while keeping your lips closed.
- Deeply breathe in and out while humming
- Open your mouth while pressing your tongue against your teeth
- Hold there for 5 seconds and repeat the same process for about 10 – 15 times
#3 – Taste the scoop
- Open your mouth, while rolling your bottom lip over your lower teeth.
- Assume that you had to scoop water with your lower jaw.
- Now move your head in a scooping motion, then close your mouth while raising your head up.
- Repeat the same 7 times
#4 – Kiss the clouds
- Stand straight with your arms and shoulders lose and relaxed.
- Tilt your head and look at the ceiling.
- Now pucker the lips and try to kiss the clouds, extend your lips as far as you can from your face.
- All you have to hold down for 5 to 10 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat the same 10 to 15 times.
#5 – Tongue Stretch
- In a natural position, stick your tongue straight out as far as possible
- Now try to touch your nose with your tongue up
- Hold this position for about 8 -10 seconds
- Repeat for 15 – 20 times
#6 – Say Cheese
- All you need to clench your teeth with your mouth closed
- Try to stretch the edges of your lips as wide as you can.
- Now push your tongue against your hard tongue, gradually increasing the pressing force.
- Hold this in this position for 5 seconds, and then relax
- Repeat the same 5-8 times